MOBY POS 10 ProMOBY POS Pro includes all the features of MOBY POS Basic, but is ideal for a store with multiple registers, or where staff need to use the application from multiple computers at the same time.
MOBY POS Pro starts with a dedicated server, with the requisite number of clients logging into the system. MOBY POS Pro allows you to simultaneously ring-up customers on as many registers as you need, even as other employees create orders, check-in product or manage inventory.
- Supports unlimited users so you can have as many check out lanes, workstations or office computers as you need.
- Backups can be scheduled to run automatically, without interrupting your workflow. Backup to remote drives or the cloud while ringing out customers or checking in product.
- Enjoy server class speed, stability and uptime.
- Access and modify the database from multiple workstations or registers simultaneously.
- Arrange your workflow as you see fit, with as many registers or workstations as you need.
- Check in product off the sales floor to minimize customer disruption.
MOBY POS Pro requires a valid copy of FileMaker Server and FileMaker Pro licenses for each computer that will access MOBY POS.